Metropolitan Financial Advisor – Parow Vacancies 2022-23. metropolitan.erecruit.co Jobs Portal 2022. Metropolitan Vacancies Available Jobs In Cape Town. Metropolitan Jobs Careers24 Jobs Vacancies 2022. Apply For Metropolitan Financial Advisor – Parow On Western Cape. Get Top Latest Jobs In Metropolitan Cape Town. How Tow Submit For Metropolitan Official Web Portal. Check The latest News For metropolitan.erecruit.co For Web Site Is Metropolitan Vacancies.
There is golden opportunity for Metropolitan Jobs aspirants who are looking for Financial Advisor – Parow Jobs in Metropolitan Vacancies 2022-23 Vacancies in Western Cape. Our web portal Metropolitan is updated daily, by visiting our web site, all the latest news of Metropolitan Vacancies are updated so that you can apply for jobs according to your eligibility.
Metropolitan Financial Advisor – Parow Vacancies 2022-23 At Latest Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape
Metropolitan Vacancies For Financial Advisor – Parow Jobs in Cape Town:- Metropolitan Vacancies 2022-23 of Financial Advisor – Parow Jobs Vacancies 24.com. You can apply through the medium and direct by visiting the official web site of Metropolitan at metropolitan.erecruit.co. All Today Latest Jobs In Metropolitan Western Cape. Candidates who are interested for Metropolitan Vacancies can apply for Financial Advisor – Parow Jobs according to their eligibility, age etc. Our web portal has given below all the details for these Metropolitan Financial Advisor – Parow vacancies. Metropolitan careers Required Degree Can Apply This Jobs.
→ Note:- All Current Vacancies 2022
Metropolitan Financial Advisor – Parow Vacancies 2022 All Required details Below Table
Metropolitan Vacancies For Financial Advisor – Parow Jobs Description 2022-2023
Attract, acquire and retain clients by selling company products to generate new business and to provide after sales service to clients to ensure client retention, increase market share and contribute to the overall business objectives and its long-term viability.
- 1-2 years experience in a financial advice rendering role (essential)
- 1-3 years experience in the financial services industry (desirable)
- Degree in Financial Planning, Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent qualification
- Certificate of proficiency in Insurance or equivalent qualification
- Relevant legislative/regulatory exams or qualifications
- Specific licensing or registration
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or equivalent registration
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Planning skills Influencing skills
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
|Duties & Responsibilities
- Engage with prospective clients in order to highlight the features and benefits of various products based on their financial wellness needs in order to support and guide their decision making process.
- Sell products in line with client & rsquos financial needs by conducting affordability analysis in order to achieve clients & rsquo financial goals.
- Calculated and advise on tax and legal implications of products and or changes.
- Accurately capture client information, relevant actions and sales on the systems.
- Accurately complete all administrative and reporting requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Achieve set targets on production, quality and conversion. Adhere to compliance requirements in the sales process in line with legislative requirements.
- Provide financial advice in line with the engagement strategy to enhance client & rsquos financial wellness.
- Investigate client queries within the agreed service level and ensure that client receives timeous feedback.
- Escalate client queries to the relevant department or stakeholder.
- Provide accurate information and advice to clients and stakeholders in order to ensure that the client receives the appropriate services.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall customer targets.
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Proactively build and maintain client relationships by presenting our innovative and trustworthy product offerings through professional and credible Financial Advisory services.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Take ownership for driving career development.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- Examining Information: Analyses and processes information asks probing questions strives to find solutions to problems.
- Interacting with People: Is lively and projects enthusiasm is talkative in making contact is focused on interacting and networking with people.
- Convincing People: Is comfortable having to persuade others shapes opinions by being outspoken seeks to negotiate with others.
- Articulating Information: Is articulate in giving presentations is eloquent and explains things well projects social confidence when articulating information.
- Conveying Self Confidence: Is self-assured and projects inner confidence is confident and determines own future values own contributions.
- Thinking Positively: Is optimistic and positive recovers easily from setbacks and obstructions is jovial and projects cheerfulness.
- Meeting Timescales: Is target focused and meets deadlines is punctual and keeps to schedule is reliable in finishing tasks.
- Following Procedures: Conforms and adheres to rules closely follows instructions and procedures minimises risks by sticking to processes.
Important Notice→ We Are All Notification/Information Published By Official Web Site Search By Google. Our web portal and our team will not be responsible for any vacancy mistake. We request you that before applying, you should go to the official web site and get all the information carefully, only after that you should apply for jobs. Thank you for visiting our website.
Apply For Metropolitan Vacancies