Lancet Laboratories Medical Technologist: Peripheral Laboratory Various Vacancies 2022-23. www.lancet.co.za Jobs Portal 2022. Lancet Laboratories Vacancies Available Jobs In Pretoria. Lancet Laboratories Jobs Careers24 Jobs Vacancies 2022. Apply For Lancet Laboratories Medical Technologist: Peripheral Laboratory Various On Gauteng. Get Top Latest Jobs In Lancet Laboratories Pretoria. How Tow Submit For Lancet Laboratories Official Web Portal. Check The latest News For www.lancet.co.za For Web Site Is Lancet Laboratories Vacancies.
There is golden opportunity for Lancet Laboratories Jobs aspirants who are looking for Medical Technologist: Peripheral Laboratory Various Jobs in Lancet Laboratories Vacancies 2022-23 Vacancies in Gauteng. Our web portal Lancet Laboratories is updated daily, by visiting our web site, all the latest news of Lancet Laboratories Vacancies are updated so that you can apply for jobs according to your eligibility.
Lancet Laboratories Medical Technologist: Peripheral Laboratory Various Vacancies 2022-23 At Latest Jobs in Pretoria, Gauteng
Lancet Laboratories Vacancies For Medical Technologist: Peripheral Laboratory Various Jobs in Pretoria:- Lancet Laboratories Vacancies 2022-23 of Medical Technologist: Peripheral Laboratory Various Jobs Vacancies 24.com. You can apply through the medium and direct by visiting the official web site of Lancet Laboratories at www.lancet.co.za. All Today Latest Jobs In Lancet Laboratories Gauteng. Candidates who are interested for Lancet Laboratories Vacancies can apply for Medical Technologist: Peripheral Laboratory Various Jobs according to their eligibility, age etc. Our web portal has given below all the details for these Lancet Laboratories Medical Technologist: Peripheral Laboratory Various vacancies. Lancet Laboratories careers Required Diploma, Grade 12 Can Apply This Jobs.
→ Note:- All Current Vacancies 2022
Lancet Laboratories Medical Technologist: Peripheral Laboratory Various Vacancies 2022 All Required details Below Table
|Department/Organization Name||Lancet Vacancies|
|Required Jobs Profile||Medical Technologist: Peripheral Laboratory Various|
|Required Department||Hospital Jobs 2022-23|
|Jobs Location||Jobs in Pretoria|
|State Jobs||Gauteng Jobs|
|Lancet Laboratories Salary||ZAR 309,276.00 Yearly|
|Last Date||05 August 2022|
Lancet Laboratories Vacancies For Medical Technologist: Peripheral Laboratory Various Jobs Description 2022-2023
Performs and analyses laboratory samples in order to provide results for medical practitioners to diagnose treat and prevent diseases.
2-3 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Anatomy, physiology and medical terminology relevant to medical pathology
• Performs diagnostic testing procedures, reviews and verifies results and interacts with pathologists on technical matters to provide all relevant data that may pertain to the prevention, diagnosis or treatment of diseases.
• Operates, maintains and calibrates the equipment used in the laboratory to ensure that it is operating efficiently and providing accurate results. This includes recording instrument maintenance and quality control results as well as recognising and resolving problems by troubleshooting mal functioning equipment and taking corrective action.
• Implements sound housekeeping procedures and work effectively with others as a member of a team to ensure a safe working environment in accordance with safety protocols. This includes the on-going maintenance of quality control standards, adherence to infection control measures, correct disposal of bio-hazardous waste and participation (as per delegated responsibilities) in the preparation process for internal and external audits.
• Reports incidents, including instrument failures, problem solutions and reads documents and actions tasks on the laboratory information management system in compliance with relevant organisational policy.
• Attends training and seminars and participates in continuing professional development (CPD) activities to continuously update knowledge and skills as well as comply with professional registration requirements. This includes ensuring the availability of up to date records that can be presented immediately on request thereof.
• Performs on-site training of laboratory staff, interns, students, medical colleagues and associated health workers in laboratory techniques, processes and systems, if assigned by laboratory manager and deemed competent.
• Adheres to professional conduct requirements in line with organisational policy and relevant professional body ethical standards.
• Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care in the medical pathology field and interacts professionally and ethically with patients, clients, doctors and other hospital staff.
Ability to work in a pressured environment
Important Notice→ We Are All Notification/Information Published By Official Web Site Search By Google. Our web portal and our team will not be responsible for any vacancy mistake. We request you that before applying, you should go to the official web site and get all the information carefully, only after that you should apply for jobs. Thank you for visiting our website.