Lancet Admin Clerk / Receptionist Vacancies 2022-23. www.lancet.co.za Jobs Portal 2022. Lancet Vacancies Available Jobs In Ethekwini. Lancet Laboratories Jobs Careers24 Jobs Vacancies 2022. Apply For Lancet Admin Clerk / Receptionist On KwaZulu-Natal. Get Top Latest Jobs In Lancet Ethekwini. How Tow Submit For Lancet Official Web Portal. Check The latest News For www.lancet.co.za For Web Site Is Lancet Vacancies.
There is golden opportunity for Lancet Jobs aspirants who are looking for Admin Clerk / Receptionist Jobs in Lancet Laboratories Vacancies 2022-23 Vacancies in KwaZulu-Natal. Our web portal Lancet is updated daily, by visiting our web site, all the latest news of Lancet Vacancies are updated so that you can apply for jobs according to your eligibility.
Lancet Admin Clerk / Receptionist Vacancies 2022-23 At Latest Jobs in Ethekwini, KwaZulu-Natal
Lancet Vacancies For Admin Clerk / Receptionist Jobs in Ethekwini:- Lancet Vacancies 2022-23 of Admin Clerk / Receptionist Jobs Vacancies 24.com. You can apply through the medium and direct by visiting the official web site of Lancet at www.lancet.co.za. All Today Latest Jobs In Lancet KwaZulu-Natal. Candidates who are interested for Lancet Vacancies can apply for Admin Clerk / Receptionist Jobs according to their eligibility, age etc. Our web portal has given below all the details for these Lancet Admin Clerk / Receptionist vacancies. Lancet careers Required Grade 12 Can Apply This Jobs.
→ Note:- All Current Vacancies 2022
Lancet Admin Clerk / Receptionist Vacancies 2022 All Required details Below Table
|Department/Organization Name||Lancet Vacancies|
|Required Jobs Profile||Admin Clerk / Receptionist|
|Required Department||Hospital Jobs 2022-23|
|Jobs Location||Jobs in Ethekwini|
|State Jobs||KwaZulu-Natal Jobs|
|Lancet Salary||ZAR 174 000.00 yearly|
|Last Date||05 August 2022|
Lancet Vacancies For Admin Clerk / Receptionist Jobs Description 2022-2023
Administers the receiving, capturing and distribution of all samples to ensure correct information is obtained and recorded and to facilitate the speedy processing of samples in terms of service objectives.
0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
• Administers sorting and distribution of samples according to set standard operating procedures to ensure the correct and prioritised channelling of specimens to various laboratories/ sites.
• Processes sample registration (“logging”) and queries according to set standard operating procedures.
• Ensures dispatching of specimens for processing in accordance with prescribed standard operating procedures and monitors progress and filing of reports, including handling queries and report delivery, in line with prescribed turnaround time.
• Performs hospital rounds to distribute reports and collect submitted samples for processing in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures.
• Handles and refers administrative queries and customer complaints to ensure timely resolution of queries and responses to complaints.
• Responsible to track progress of sample delivery by couriers to ensure that specimens are received by the designated laboratory, processed and results returned timeously and in compliance with set standard operating procedures.
• Investigates bottleneck in pre-analytical laboratory processes and ensure timely resolution of challenges.
• Ensures basic housekeeping in own working area, including suitable cleaning and preparation of equipment according to set standard operating procedures.
• Monitors stock levels and orders additional stock to ensure the availability of required materials at all times and ensure delivery of stock to the doctor’s rooms.
• Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care in the medical pathology field and interacts professionally and ethically with medical professionals and staff.
• Management of the reception area and give out relevant information and direct clients to relevant departments while offering excellent customer service
• Receives cash from patients and ensures banking of monies in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures.
• Reports incidents, logs customer complaints and problem solution, reads documents and actions tasks on the laboratory information management system in compliance with relevant organisational policy.
• Prepares and scans patient forms onto laboratory scanning system (Oculus) and resolves the scanning incompletes according to set standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for adhering to Lancet uniform protocols as set standard operating procedures.
Ability to cope with nervous / distressed patients
Important Notice→ We Are All Notification/Information Published By Official Web Site Search By Google. Our web portal and our team will not be responsible for any vacancy mistake. We request you that before applying, you should go to the official web site and get all the information carefully, only after that you should apply for jobs. Thank you for visiting our website.