Anglo American Principal Health and Wellness Vacancies 2022-23. www.southafrica.angloamerican.com Jobs Portal 2022. Anglo American Vacancies Available Jobs In Johannesburg. Anglo American Jobs Careers24 Jobs Vacancies 2022. Apply For Anglo American Principal Health and Wellness On Gauteng. Get Top Latest Jobs In Anglo American Johannesburg. How Tow Submit For Anglo American Official Web Portal. Check The latest News For www.southafrica.angloamerican.com For Web Site Is Anglo American Vacancies.
There is golden opportunity for Anglo American Jobs aspirants who are looking for Principal Health and Wellness Jobs in Anglo American Vacancies 2022-23 Vacancies in Gauteng. Our web portal Anglo American is updated daily, by visiting our web site, all the latest news of Anglo American Vacancies are updated so that you can apply for jobs according to your eligibility.
Anglo American Principal Health and Wellness Vacancies 2022-23 At Latest Jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
Anglo American Vacancies For Principal Health and Wellness Jobs in Johannesburg:- Anglo American Vacancies 2022-23 of Principal Health and Wellness Jobs Vacancies 24.com. You can apply through the medium and direct by visiting the official web site of Anglo American at www.southafrica.angloamerican.com. All Today Latest Jobs In Anglo American Gauteng. Candidates who are interested for Anglo American Vacancies can apply for Principal Health and Wellness Jobs according to their eligibility, age etc. Our web portal has given below all the details for these Anglo American Principal Health and Wellness vacancies. Anglo American careers Required Behavioural Sciences Can Apply This Jobs.
→ Note:- All Current Vacancies 2022
Anglo American Principal Health and Wellness Vacancies 2022 All Required details Below Table
Anglo American Vacancies For Principal Health and Wellness Jobs Description 2022-2023
We are seeking a Principal Health and Wellness to develop strategies and programs to enhance the personal health and wellness of all Anglo American employees, supporting them to be physically fit for work and improving their health for working at Anglo American.
This role will be based out of Anglo American’s corporate offices in London or Johannesburg. Hybrid working arrangements are available. The role will require international travel.
- Define and implement critical, mandatory health and wellness standards, policies and programmes to support the management of key health and wellness risks for the Group.
- Develop and implement a Group-wide health and wellness policies and programmes addressing the key wellness issues faced by workers, including preventable high-burden infectious diseases, pandemic-prone diseases, respiratory viruses and at-risk health behaviours related to non-communicable disease.
- Develop and implement a Group-wide comprehensive health and wellness risk and opportunity management framework with established benchmarks and KPI’s.
- Perform assurance processes, aligned to the three-line model, to ensure the policies and standards are appropriately applied, and specifically leading the 2nd line of assurance within T&S.
- Drive health and wellness excellence across the Group, leading the Group review and analysis of status, trends, incidents, practices and developments and advising relevant leadership on implementation of initiatives, leading effective risk management and prioritising critical focus areas for intervention.
- Combine the internal and external trends and developments and propose innovative health and wellness strategies including working with relevant operational functions to develop and support the site implementation of advanced technology, techniques and practices.
- Provide direct Subject Matter Expert (SME) support to Anglo American sites, Business Units, T&S disciplines and projects regarding health and wellness.
- Set culture to embrace feedback and empower teams to challenge the status quo and constantly strive for improvements
- Build constructive relationships with Functions, BU and operational teams, supporting team development, building cohesion and a common sense of purpose founded on individual accountability within the hygiene team.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships and partnering with external providers, suppliers and regulators to ensure the seamless delivery of objectives
- Drive the continuous development and refinement of deep specialist risk management capability across the organisation ensuring that team and personal practical application of risk management is critically evaluated and enhanced.
- Apply assessment of emergency trauma teams and providers to ensure they have the required capability and are optimally integrated with the business.
- Tertiary qualification covering Occupational Medicine or Behavioural Sciences.
- Proven experience across a similar role within a mining or heavy industrial environment.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing health and wellness programs, e.g. nutrition and exercise programs.
- Strong understanding of health and wellness management, including health and wellbeing issues issues affecting mining/ heavy industry.
- Up-to-date with changing technologies and new theories of health, including how they impact existing programs and/or the need to start new programs.
- Proven experience translating strategies into practical actions to improve health and wellness.
- Experienced interpreting benchmarks, identifying performance gaps and development of targeted, effective plans to achieve measurable improvements for the discipline
- Strong understanding of compliance standards (safety, health, environment, regulatory & financial) applicable to the role, including mine safety regulations with knowledge of standard development, implementation and governance.
Important Notice→ We Are All Notification/Information Published By Official Web Site Search By Google. Our web portal and our team will not be responsible for any vacancy mistake. We request you that before applying, you should go to the official web site and get all the information carefully, only after that you should apply for jobs. Thank you for visiting our website.
Apply For Anglo American Vacancies