Anglo American Data Analysis & Business Intelligence Specialist Vacancies 2022-23. www.southafrica.angloamerican.com Jobs Portal 2022. Anglo American Vacancies Available Jobs In Rosebank. Anglo American Jobs Careers24 Jobs Vacancies 2022. Apply For Anglo American Data Analysis & Business Intelligence Specialist On Gauteng. Get Top Latest Jobs In Anglo American Rosebank. How Tow Submit For Anglo American Official Web Portal. Check The latest News For www.southafrica.angloamerican.com For Web Site Is Anglo American Vacancies.
There is golden opportunity for Anglo American Jobs aspirants who are looking for Data Analysis & Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs in Anglo American Vacancies 2022-23 Vacancies in Gauteng. Our web portal Anglo American is updated daily, by visiting our web site, all the latest news of Anglo American Vacancies are updated so that you can apply for jobs according to your eligibility.
Anglo American Data Analysis & Business Intelligence Specialist Vacancies 2022-23 At Latest Jobs in Rosebank, Gauteng
Anglo American Vacancies For Data Analysis & Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs in Rosebank:- Anglo American Vacancies 2022-23 of Data Analysis & Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs Vacancies 24.com. You can apply through the medium and direct by visiting the official web site of Anglo American at www.southafrica.angloamerican.com. All Today Latest Jobs In Anglo American Gauteng. Candidates who are interested for Anglo American Vacancies can apply for Data Analysis & Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs according to their eligibility, age etc. Our web portal has given below all the details for these Anglo American Data Analysis & Business Intelligence Specialist vacancies. Anglo American careers Required Bachelor’s degree Can Apply This Jobs.
→ Note:- All Current Vacancies 2022
Anglo American Data Analysis & Business Intelligence Specialist Vacancies 2022 All Required details Below Table
Anglo American Vacancies For Data Analysis & Business Intelligence Specialist Jobs Description 2022-2023
- Complying with the BI Governance new or change request in developing automated dashboards.
- Logging of new or change requests in developing automated dashboards received by stakeholders.
- Discussion with manager to ascertain the acceptability, suitability, viability, organisational fit, sizing of workload and capacity availability of the request.
- Once agreed that the project should continue, an initial engagement is set-up with the relevant stakeholders where data availability, timelines, availability of SMEs for testing and appropriate visualisation tools are discussed and agreed.
- Establish business requirements based on new or change requests in developing automated dashboards submitted by stakeholders.
- Document business requirements based on stakeholders’ requirements established in conjunction with the stakeholders’ Subject Matter Expert in a Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Engage with the relevant stakeholders for approval of the Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Design and development of dashboards.
- Observe current systems and process, interacting with the appropriate teams and report on anomalies in the data.
- Analyse complex data and ability to integrate different data sources/extracts.
- Use data mining techniques to consolidate and analyse information from available data sources to support process optimisation and automation modelling.
- Use data analytics as a predictive analytical tool utilisation of tools such as R and Python.
- Gather and analyse data, using advanced statistical models and continuously learning about new ways to mine data and distil meaning out of the increasing amount of data available in GSS.
- Work with business requirements to identify and understand source data systems and identify resolutions to data issues.
- Monitor consistency and accuracy of data collection throughout the data workflow end to end process.
- Engagements with stakeholders for input and feedback once the initial dashboard was designed and built.
- Final amendments to be made to dashboards based on feedback received from stakeholders.
- Preparation of test plans and involvement in testing and preparation of the project closure document.
- Maintain a suitable document repository for all dashboards and ensure that these folders / repositories are up to date and accessible by the relevant stakeholders.
- Perform ad-hoc data and business analysis as necessary to answer business questions and drive data-driven decision-making by stakeholders.
- Drive communication and reporting according to the requirements of internal stakeholders.
- Support projects relating to data/reporting solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, computer science, statistics, mathematics or related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Post graduate degree (preferable)
Knowledge and skills required:
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience with data and analytical experience is a must
- Strong data and analytical skills
- SAC knowledge is a must
- Experience with Alteryx is preferable
- Proficiency in spreadsheet applications and advanced use of statistical applications
- Knowledge of statistical/econometric modelling
- Ability to work with multiple structured and unstructured data sources
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must enjoy working with numbers and bringing structure to complex data sheets
- Must be a detail-oriented and exhibiting creative problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with PowerBI is a requirement
Important Notice→ We Are All Notification/Information Published By Official Web Site Search By Google. Our web portal and our team will not be responsible for any vacancy mistake. We request you that before applying, you should go to the official web site and get all the information carefully, only after that you should apply for jobs. Thank you for visiting our website.
Apply For Anglo American Vacancies